Personalized Representation Throughout The Personal Injury Claim Process
The Law Office of Andrew V. Poznanski, PLLC, handles all different types of personal injury matters. If you have sustained an injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, you need a lawyer who will fight for you to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Attorney Andrew V. Poznanski has nearly 20 years of experience fighting for the rights of injured people. He is here to help you from start to finish with your case.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Andrew Poznanski provides the customized, compassionate, hands-on representation you need when facing the aftermath of an accident, including many of the following. These are just a few types of personal injury claims — not all types. Please call us for help with anything related to personal injury; even if it is not listed below.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Any collision with another vehicle in a car accident, motorcycle accident or other accident can change the entire course of your life. Negligent parties need to be held responsible for the carelessness that caused your injuries.
- Trucking accidents: Large semi trucks and other commercial trucks can cause serious accidents due to driver negligence, overweight or unbalanced cargo, truck disrepair and other reasons. Injuries are often severe in truck crashes due to the sheer size and weight of the truck.
- Premises liability: Accidents that happen on someone else’s property, including slip-and-falls due to wet surfaces or uneven sidewalks, can leave you seriously injured and the property owner liable for the injuries you suffered on their property.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites are notoriously dangerous, even with safety measures in place to protect workers. If you have been injured on a construction site, you need an attorney who can protect your rights and seek compensation from any responsible parties.
- Medical malpractice: Any medical mistake made by a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or other medical professional can cause serious injuries or even death. Mr. Poznanski takes medical malpractice cases very seriously and understands how they can impact the rest of your life.
Pursuing Compensation On Your Behalf
It is important to know that the insurance company – whether it is yours or that of the other driver – is not looking out for your best interests. These companies are often watching their bottom lines and are attempting to minimize compensation for or liability in the accident. Having a lawyer like Andrew Poznanski on your side ensures that your rights are protected and your voice is heard in the process of filing a personal injury claim. Not only can he hold the negligent party responsible, but he will also work to see that you obtain the maximum recovery whenever possible for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, and pain and suffering. Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning your lawyer gets paid when compensation is recovered for you.